Tuesday 6 August 2013

....Revisiting my childhood holidays in Pembrokeshire




A week ago last Saturday I had the same bubbling of anticipation that I did when I was a child, as we were heading over the Seven Bridge. We were on our way to our childhood stamping ground in an old rented Farm House in Angle in Pembrokeshire. It was amazing! My brother and sister and I spent our days at our favourite old haunts, swimming in the sea, eating pints of prawns and generally soaking up the spectacular Pembrokeshire coastline(I will post later in the week about my favourite spots). This magic place will always be my second home! The Farmhouse was just how I remembered; lots of old furniture, chintz and big old sprung beds, a big old steel bath, and the close by sounds of sheep baa'ing and masts chiming in the harbour. I'm so glad we went back!






I love this old kitchen, everything is the same as how I remembered it! 



 My Brother and I ran into this dining room to see if the pickled adder was still there.. 
sadly it wasn't, but the out of tune piano remains! 













Sorry for our absence! 

I hope you're all enjoying the summer, 

Love gem x






No comments:

Post a Comment