Thursday 29 August 2013

sharing my top favourite places in Pembrokeshire


A couple of posts ago I shared my holiday snaps and promised to share with you some of my favourite places in Pembrokeshire . My parents and best friend and her family are coincidentally going soon! I am very jealous but wish them all a great time! x

1. Barafundle Bay


2. The Point House Angle (Best Pint of prawns




3. Fresh Water West



4. The Olde Worlde Cafe (Bosherston)






5. St Govans Head Inn (great steak) and dog and children friendly, very popular with climbers
6. Mencap open walled garden in Stackpole- Lovely gardens and new cafe, with a little shop selling grown produce.


7. Broad Haven & lily ponds
8. Cactus and Succulent shed (on the way to Freshwater West) New find and def worth a visit, look for the sign on the roadside.




9. The endless amount of gorgeous beaches
10. The fresh sea air

On the way we went the scenic route through the Brecon Beacons to stop at our favourite antique shop full to the brim of treasure, there is also a lovely cafe opposite to.





(my treasures from my last stop) 

Have fun! Let me know if you visited any of my suggestions, happy hols

gem x



No comments:

Post a Comment