Thursday 31 July 2014

...around here

Summer seems to be flying by here on the south coast, and we are trying our best to make the most of it! Here is a little of what we have been up to lately...








-At the beach all day everyday. This is the first year that my eldest is brave in the water, and we cannot get him out of it! So much fun.
-Now I am hugely late to the party on this one, but I am addicted to this podcast. If you haven't listened to 'This American Life' yet then get on it. As I said, it's been around for years, and is often the most popular podcast in America. It's an hour long radio show that features stories, interviews, essays and more based around one theme or idea, and this theme changes every week. It's great. Listen to it!
-My best charity shop find this week. There are only four in the picture, but I actually snapped up about 20 different copies of Charlie Brown. All for 25p each. Bargain.
-The view from the clifftop at about 6:30 on Monday morning. Our kids are awake at 5:30am at the moment so I'm trying to get out for a little jog first thing. Seeing this view helps!
-A little feature wall in the baby's room coming along nicely!
-New shoes and a vintage dress. Off to a wedding on Saturday-can't wait!

What have you been up to lately?
Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment