Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunshine Stroll at Hengistbury Head

I think I have been smiling all weekend! And that's something considering it is January. I usually find January the gloomiest of months. But even though we have had nothing but rain, for some reason this January has been different. I think it is because the run up to Christmas was so hectic that January has been a month to recoup and reorganise. This weekend my sis has been down for the weekend! Maria had found this amazing Batik hanging tutorial so on Saturday morning we had a busy day with the smell of wax wafting in the air, and carefully painting onto canvas. It was really nice to just think about creating something together and unwind. There was some anxiety that it would turn into a pinterest disaster but we are all really pleased with the results. (Post coming soon) But today me and my sis got out in the sunshine, pulled are wellies on and set of for a sunny stroll at Hengistbury Head (after a hearty breakfast at Bosconova) It was exactly what we needed! I think it has to be one of my favourite places in Dorset!






 
 
Driving home we managed to just get this sunset in after a food shop in Lidl!
It's been a perfect weekend!
 
Have a great week!
 
Gem x





No comments:

Post a Comment