Thursday 6 December 2012

...dreaming of handmade and vintage for Xmas


For me, this month's wish list is all about buying handmade and vintage.


1. I just love the little Scandinavian angel-the print is so cool. 
2. I have been a fan of The Seventy Tree's prints for a little while now, ever since my lovely bro and sis in-law bought her 'City Fox' one for the boy. I love this 'Smile' one-I think I would hang it over my mirror to remind me in the mornings!
3. I have a slight (perhaps unhealthy!) obsession with fawns at the moment-ask Gem. This little vintage one would be perfect for my mantelpiece.
4. I love the wooden carved tree ornament-so pretty.
5. The Love From Hetty and Dave mistletoe necklace is truly unique. If you are local you should definitely check out her shop in Pokesdown; the window display is stunning, and her handmade goods are so clever and just, well-lovely! 
6. The handmade dress can be found on Folksy (oh how I wish I had the skills to make one myself), and I love the vintage shape of it and the festive fabric-perfect for a Christmas Day outfit! 

Dear Father Christmas,
I have been very good this year...
Maria x


No comments:

Post a Comment