Someone is celebrating the big 3-0 today!
As some of you know, Gem and I work together. I asked our colleagues to list some things they love about her for this special post; 30 things we love about Gem!
Here they are!
- Her smile
- Her sunny attitude
- Her willingness to help - nothing is any trouble
- Her style
- Her mischievous sense of humour
- Her drawings
- Sense of unruffled calm
- Sense of humour bubbles up irresistibly especially when things get tough
- Great kindness, like inviting me to follow her when I didn't know the route
- Enthusiasm for crafts, so I don't feel quite such an old biddy crocheting!
- Delight in bargains and recycled clothes
- and of course, divine rocky road- and plenty of it!
- She is the colour yellow: bright, sunny, joyful
- Her love of Lidl and Aldi!
- Her pottery-I love those little creatures!
- Always cheerful
- Wacky clothes
- A true friend
- She has a fantastic eye for treasure-like a magpie!
- She’s really funny
- Her wicked chuckle
- Really creative
- Her knitting projects that go on for ever!
- Always willing to help even if she’s really busy
- I don’t think I’ve ever seen her cross!
- Her boundless enthusiasm and joyful spirit!
- She really loves her family.
Happy Birthday Gem! Love from us all x x x