Friday 14 December 2012

.....Star gazing



Last night when I was at work I discovered that it was the annual Geminid meteor shower. Excited to be out of work I looked at the night sky and all I could see was fog! Very disappointing!  I am going to make it one of my New Year missions to master the night sky and learn more about astronomy. When I was little me and my sister used to have those glow in the dark stickers all over our ceiling, being on the top bunk I used to close my eyes and open them slowly so that the stars looked like they were moving. Many evenings camping I get the same vision, but it is more induced by red wine and a long day in the fresh air!



I'm going to keep it short tonight, lets hope we get some clear winter skies back so that we can get star gazing again!

Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment