1. Hand knitted Blue Sailor Cardigan - It said it was size 20 but It wasn't that big at all!
2. Lobster Crackers - I've never had lobster before but this year I'm prepared, Yum
3. A sweet collectors shelf - I think it would be originally for thimbles, but will use for little treasures
4. A gorgeous bowl, great for salads or olives
5. Gorgeous enamel tray its really big - It reminds me of summer
6. This was found in the sale of urban outfitters in the vintage renewal range, it has become my staple winter jumper!
What charity shop / bargains have you found lately?
Have a great week!