Friday 8 March 2013

.....dreaming about owning my own nest (house)

Turning thirty has got me thinking about a lot of things recently. One of my woe's is that I am still renting with the rest of the twenty/thirty somethings, that just can't see a baby step into the housing market.  Don't get me wrong I love living near the sea, and the company of my flatmates but it would be nice to have a canvas which is completely mine to put my stamp on. Instead of wallowing in self pity, I have decided to make a start on my nest saving fund. I am going to give myself a weekly budget excluding big bills like rent of; £100. This means I will have to be strict and resourceful with my wombling (or become an even better wombler) and replace my mojito's for more lime sodas!. I am completely obsessed with Pinterest and I am going to use it like a slimmer would to lose weight to motivate me to save! (Both would be nice) Every time I feel like buying something, I will think about that cash as an extra brick to the house I might one day live in.

These are just a few of my daily inspirational pins, to move me forward on my mission to own my own little nest!





It is working! 


A wall of black and white photos - Dream! 


All images have been found on Pinterest -Have a look at my ever growing 'for the home' board. Please let me know if you have any tips! 

Happy Friday everyone! 

Gem x








No comments:

Post a Comment