Tuesday 5 March 2013

dreaming of pretty things Gem's March Wish list



It's Spring - Hoooooooooray! 

Here is my Spring Wishlist 

1. In need of a spring scent, I am loving M&S huge range of perfumes at a steal of the price
of other competitors. My nose is set on this monotheme book of citruses Bergamotto Equ de Toilette

2. My Sister got some pale pink Swedish Hasbeens for a wedding last year and ever since I have been envious of her cloggy little wooden heels! 

3. I know I am always dreaming after Made by Swimmer creations - But these little chicks are lovely! 

4. Kinfolk - The editorial of this magazine bounces around Instagram and Pinterest non stop. With it's dreamy lifestyle articles and interior design pages. It is time I had a copy all for my own! 

5. mt washi tape - I once spent 2 hours looking at washi tape and for some reason didn't even buy any. I must have more in my life! Simple parcel paper and Washi tape you can't beat it! And you can take it of without ripping the paper - So it loves recycling!! 

6. This lovely spotty dress from asos would look great in my Spring Work wardrobe! 

I would also like to add lots of sunny weather to my March Wishlist! Come on Mr Sunshine! 

Gem x



No comments:

Post a Comment