Saturday 2 March 2013

...finding treasure in the charity shops

Today has been a busy one! We went to the Boscombe Vintage Market in the morning, and a birthday party  this afternoon. The little guy fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow, and I have a feeling it will be the same for me very soon.
So before I crash out on the sofa, I just wanted to check in and show off some of my recent charity shop finds...

From left to right- A puzzle. The boy has a big thing for puzzles at the moment, and the charity shops are full of them. Happy times. A twit-twoo owl jar for keeping little trinkets in. A beautiful enamel tin-this is one of a pair that I found. Another owl-this one kind of flies (on strings). We have a thing for owls at the moment. A lovely cosy knit cardie-perfect for this chilly weather.

My beloved charity shops are always so good to me!
Happy Saturday everyone!

Maria x




No comments:

Post a Comment