Sunday 3 March 2013

....reading beside the fire

Today has been a fun day decorating cup cakes at the Primrose Bakery in Bristol (I will post about this on Tuesday as I have forgotten my camera lead) I have thrown myself on the sofa and got my nose in my current Book Club book; Pride & Prejudice. It's quite an apt choice of my friend Christine, as it is the 200 year anniversary of this classic in print. I love being home at my parents for many reasons; mum's delicious beef casserole, hugs with a hot dachshund. But reading beside a roaring fire has to be a favourite past time! Mum has also found a copy of 'The Lady' which has a 'Darcy' special! What a perfect end to a busy day!

" It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife....."









I hope you have had a great weekend!

Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment